What are your life goals? What do you want to accomplish in life, so that when you look back, you can say you spent your time well?
We are looking for a strategic hire at Willow & Everett (more info on us below). If we hire you, we don’t just want you to help accomplish our goals; We want to help you accomplish YOUR goals as well by providing you with opportunity to grow a company, professional/personal development and a work environment that you love.
APPLY HERE: https://willow-and-everett.workable.com/jobs/750158
Do you Love:
- Taking Action (instead of waiting to be told what to do)?
- Being a vital asset to a company, not just a “cog” in a machine?
- Autonomy to make improvements without needing bureaucratic approval?
- Personal Development?
- Constantly learning new things and being challenged?
- Conversion Funnels, email campaigns, and increasing ROI?
- Juggling dozens of different tasks, prioritizing what to focus on?
- Managing teams and projects?
- Working under pressure and with fast turn-arounds?
- Pushing your limits, striving for big goals?
- Being a part of a growing company with evolving roles?
If you’re screaming “that’s me!” then keep reading..
At Willow & Everett, we believe that life is short, so everyone should be spending their time doing what they love and making a difference. We are comprised of 3 different online direct-to-consumer brands that all focus on “Home Happiness” and bringing the most value to customers. We obsess over product quality and our customers, and strive to build the best relationship with them.
Our brands: Willow & Everett specializes in tea, coffee and Cold Brew, having just completed a $150k+ Kickstarter and was featured on the Tim Ferriss Show. Emma + Ollie is a baby brand that focuses on products that combine aesthetics with function. PetHonesty is a soon-to-be-launched pet brand that seeks to bring transparency and the highest quality in various pet products and supplements.
As we continue to grow, we’re looking for a key player to lead our digital marketing efforts. This person will oversee all our off-Amazon traffic and conversions. They will be owning our customer assets, developing relationships and producing ROI with our email, text, and messenger lists. They will be implementing and overseeing Facebook ads and funnels, increasing website sales, split-testing and measuring results on everything they do.
This person will learn the ins and outs of our business, and will be working with and managing world-class contractors for various roles--if you don’t have experience with something, you’ll either learn it or manage a world-class contractor to implement it. You’ll be working with our close-knit team at the downtown WeWork in Austin, where we work and play hard.
The impact you'll make will be tremendous--this is a unique opportunity to roll up your sleeves and grow a company with a small but dedicated team. We believe in achieving win-wins, and would love to share in the upside we all create together :)
Responsibilities Include (but aren’t limited to)
- Improve the relationship with our customers via email, text and messenger; improving open rates and minimizing list churn while driving more sales
- Architecting and implementing strategies to increase cross-sales and capture more of our Amazon customers
- Working in tandem with the Amazon marketing lead to leverage our off-Amazon assets to increase sales
- Helping launch new products by engaging our customers and partnering with influencers and related audiences
- Creating funnels to drive more sales with Facebook ads, as well as cross-selling to existing customers and helping increase customer reviews
- Characterizing the monthly profitability of each communication channel, and increasing it
- Oversee and increase website sales
- Characterize our audiences and customers, and develop segmentation strategies
To Be a good fit for this job, you must have
- Experience in and obsession with ecommerce and physical products. You should be familiar with most best practices and keep up with industry trends--you probably have a favorite ecommerce-centric podcast.
- Experience with email marketing; you consider yourself an email ninja. You obsess over open rates, Click Through Rates, and love split testing emails to drive higher ROI
- A love for developing relationships with customers--you strive to bring them value, and weave a brand story where the customer is the hero.
- A focus on ROI: you are always thinking about impacting profitability
- A love for new technology and growth hacking: you embrace new communication channels like Facebook messenger and texting, and aren’t afraid to oversee implementation of Messenger bots etc
- Experience with driving and converting traffic through Facebook Ads
- Experience working with Shopify sites (a bonus but not necessary)
- A strong bias towards execution: you get things done. You love working independently and thrive with freedom and flexibility. You don’t need hand-holding.
- An ability to learn new things quickly and teach yourself
- A strong desire to understand and make sure all digital marketing channels are completely setup and function properly (ie domain, tracking codes, software to software compatibility)
We offer great flexibility: work from home when you want, choose your hours. All we care about is that you are:
1) PASSIONATE/Love what you’re doing and
2) Deliver killer results!
Note: This isn't a "normal" job, and isn't for everyone. This is the opportunity to make a massive impact on a quickly growing ecommerce startup, where you'll be an entrepreneur, but without the downside. If this excites you, please apply below!