[EXPIRED] Senior Engineering Positions @ Touchlight Innovations
TouchLight Innovations is a power generation solutions company focused on advancing the energy economy by pushing in-house developed & partner distributed generation solutions that enable commercial property owners self-generate electricity on-site.
TouchLight has developed an in-floor energy tile which can increase power capacity on properties by turning parking lots into power plants.
The energy tile is the key to getting properties off the grid as traditional methods of on-site generation do not guarantee the property to be off-grid, by tapping into thousands of square feet of real estate that hasn't been tapped into previously we can help commercial property owners turn investing in Energy Generation into a valuable CapEx investment to create a new form of revenue as opposed to just reducing their OpEx.
Positions being recruited for are:
- Power Electronics Engineer
- Communications/IoT Engineer
- Mechatronics Engineer
All positions are contractor and month to month. We are based in Brooklyn, NY however being local is not necessary, but preferred.
Jobs may be part-time and remote depending on the individual. We are looking for individuals not development agencies for right now who can potentially grow into a more full-time role in the coming months.
- Contractor position not W-2
- Will assist with us building our pilot projects out and optimizing system based on field data
- Co. requested travel to job sites will be covered. Everything else (especially if you need to fly in to work at our office in Brooklyn when I or someone else can't do it is on your own)
- Part-time pay $2K/month and full time $4K/month to $6K/month
- Contracts are month to month and based on expected deliverable set before month starts
- Ideal candidate has both working knowledge and practical experience with backgrounds in the field applied for.
Principle Goal of Engagement:
- Design and Development of our Energy Tile...an in floor energy harvesting device that generates electricity from ambient energy
- Work to develop pilot ready units (contacting suppliers for quotes, assembling final Bill of Materials & ISO drawings for machine shops)
- Creation of electronics for communications to be run via ethernet
- Multi source power management design & build
Technical SOW will be provided when PM'd for details as an NDA is required prior to providing further detail!
How to Apply: Email Swarnav at SSP@tli.technology with your resume or linkedin profile or submit an application through angel list at https://angel.co/touchlight-innovations/jobs
Deadline to Apply / Submit: 9/30/2018
Compensation: $2K/Month to $6K/Month + Equity
Location: Brooklyn, NY Ideally, but, Remote OK
Remote OK?: Yes