Entry-level accounting and financing role! Amazing opportunity to understand a startup from a financial perspective.
Social Native is a technology company reinventing how brands conceptualize and create content. Our content engine connects brands with a diverse group of epic content creators, globally, to create high-performing, cost-effective branded content on demand. Social Native partners with some of the most influential brands in the world including Polaroid, Walgreens, and General Motors. Founded by veterans of Salesforce, Google, Scopely and Applied Semantics whose past startups have created over $6B in equity value, we’re building another industry transforming company. We’re off to a fantastic start, and we’re looking for A+ players to help take us to the next level.
We are hiring a Business Development Associate to be a bridge between the partnerships team and the CEO. This person is ideally a self starter who has a passion for business development and organization.
Skills & Qualifications
• Experience in Keynote and Microsoft PowerPoint
• A passion for business development
• Experience in google tools such as calendar and drive
• 1-2 yrs. experience preferred
• Work with Partnerships team to identify new prospective clients
• assist in all areas of the Business Development process
• Work directly with VP of Partnerships and CEO to develop business leads
• Managing sales pipeline and make sure we’re hitting sales goals
• Identifying useful sales and marketing tools for growth
• Identifying potential strategic partnerships for Business Development
• Actively participate and network with professionals within the social and ad network community to stay on top of industry
trends and share your knowledge
• Understand client/prospects’ organizational dynamics and probes to discover needs and key decision makers
How to Apply: How to Apply: https://www.socialnative.com/job-posts/business-development-associate/
Deadline to Apply: 9/29/2018
Location: Beverly Hills, CA