Location: Beverly Hills
To apply, contact Jake Goldstein at email@example.com.
1. Drive content campaign execution for assigned brand & agency clients.
Campaign execution is comprised of creator identification, scheduling flights to pace delivery, monitoring performance and adjusting levers.
2. Manage the creator & content quality components to ensure delivery of the best-matched creators and highest quality content to clients.
3. Track performance progress and recommend/implement new strategies..
4. Perform functional gap and root case analysis on identified goal and process deviations.
5. Communicate clearly campaign progress to internal teams by reviewing forecasted to actual metrics to ensure we exceed partner and company objectives.
Skills & Qualifications
1. Proven Digital Ad Operations experience where you are defined by your client’s success metrics and their satisfaction.
2. Heavy project management experience managing multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail, preferably in a digital account environment.
3. Strong analytical skills as you are handling forecasting/projections for campaigns and predicting outcomes.
4. Excellent listening and problem-solving.
5. Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
6. Self-starter who thrives on innovation and driving ideas forward.
7. BA/BS degree or equivalent.
8. Moderate to advanced Excel skills.