[EXPIRED] Content Marketing Manager @ Sieo
Sieo is a startup studio and business builder that focuses on helping innovative companies start and grow, committed to crafting the future of entrepreneurship by creating more efficient ways to build successful companies. They are currently hiring a Content Marketing Manager to join as a founding marketing team member. Learn more about how to apply below.
Sieo is a startup studio and business builder that focuses on helping innovative companies start and grow. Its portfolio model consists of co-founding client companies, providing professional services to early-stage businesses, and launching our own ideas. The team is committed to crafting the future of entrepreneurship by creating more efficient ways to build successful companies.
Our small team of entrepreneurs, designers, marketers, and creatives form an incredibly fun, passionate, dynamic, and motivating work environment.
At Sieo, we don't hire employees, we hire entrepreneurial thinkers. The opportunities at Sieo are endless and new doors open up all the time. We are extremely excited to bring on the next team member to the Sieo family. Here is a link to our website and culture deck, as culture fit is extremely important to us! Take a scroll and reach out to us if the above sounds like you.
As the Content Marketing Manager, you will be the 6th team member at a fast-growing startup and a founding team member of the marketing division, Marq. You will receive equity ownership from the day you start.
- Creative copywriting
- eCommerce & tech writing
- Ad copywriting
- Email copy
- Website copy
- Email marketing & marketing automation
- Strategy and execution
- Social media management & growth
- Project management & client communication
- "Nice to have" skills (not required):
- Building partnerships
- Digital advertising (Facebook & Instagram)
- Want to build exciting things with a team instead of being an employee at a big company
- Thrive when working on many different types of projects at once (able to manage multiple projects/tasks)
- Feel passionate about learning and continuously expanding your capabilities
- Have the ability to create impact without constant oversight
- Desire ownership of the outcome of projects and the company as a whole
- Have a list of business ideas on your phone is a plus
Words that you or others would use to describe you:
- Open minded
Deadline to Apply: 4/30/2019
Location: Los Angeles, CA (remote may be available for certain circumstances)
Compensation: Part-time, Full-time, Equity
Industry: Marketing, Branding & Design
Email your resume, portfolio and any relevant information to email@example.com