Shelfie is a game-based platform where fans at live sporting events perform different Challenges throughout the game and can win prizes. Prizes are things you typically cannot buy, such as field access at a game or meeting a player during warm-ups. Shelfie charges a base fee to our target market of college or professional sports organizations. On top of this, we allow fans to donate and earn points, where all proceeds go to a local nonprofit. Shelfie is located in San Francisco.
Interested, or have any questions? Email CEO Brendan Barbato at email@example.com
Chief Technical Officer
We are looking for an experienced mobile developer who has experience in React Native and Ruby on Rails or the .NET Libraries.
- 2 years of mobile development experience
- Experience with MySQL databases
- Knowledge or experience of .NET libraries and/or Ruby on Rails
- React Native
- Familiarity with Azure cloud services
- Knowledge of building cross-platform mobile apps
Through our partnership with Microsoft, we have technology advisors that can help with any questions that you might have. We also have $200k in free cloud storage.
We are based in SF and have a nice office on Main & Market!
The most important qualities of a candidate for this position is someone who truly cares about creating social impact, and communities that care about causes. It is crucial that you understand the impact your work could have on lives around the world!
We are looking for a UX/UI Expert with excellent design skills to join our Shelfie team. A candidate is expected to have experience building real products for Web and Mobile and should be able to present examples of their work with web links. You will create great user interfaces with a strong product approach and design the marketing leading analytic tools for the nonprofit organizations we work with. Be part of the product team and all decision of upcoming features.
• Building great user interfaces with a strong product approach
• Develope the brand
• Be part of the product team and all decision of upcoming features
• Work directly with our partners
• Strong Mobile first approach
• Knowledge of Sketch
• Web experience is a strong plus
• Experience creating beautiful, compelling visual designs and interaction experiences
• Ability to create a design that is well thought out, purposeful and has clear intent
• Hands-On and getting things done attitude
• A passion for helping nonprofits and having a social impact
• Nonprofit experience
• Mobile development knowledge
• Experience with user testing
We offer you:
• A culture that makes works hard but has fun
• An agile company with flat hierarchy where the contributions of each employee are recognized and appreciated
• A support system of advisors to help you increase your skills
• A network of contacts and friends who can help you find solutions
• Nice team + environment :)
We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV, and references) as well as your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date. Please send an email containing this information directly to the CEO: firstname.lastname@example.org