[EXPIRED] Algorithmic Trader/Quant Developer @ Mutual Coin Fund
Mutual Coin Fund is an early stage proprietary cryptocurrency trading firm focusing primarily on portfolio development, alpha generation and new trading strategies.
We’re currently looking for a new algorithmic developer with experience in helping optimize and back testing trading strategies.
- Backtest and design/brainstorm different trading strategies
- Researching and designing high-frequency market making and stat arb trading strategies using statistical analysis and machine learning techniques
- Establishing connectivity to crypto exchanges and assist with data pipelining
- Directly supporting the portfolio manager to assist with alpha generation, risk management, and optimization
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends and staying knowledgeable in the cryptocurrency space
- Identify trends and find entry and exit points for portfolio positions based on technical analysis.
- Derivatives trading
- Knowledge and passion for blockchain/crypto and data preferred
An ideal candidate would also have experience in back end trading system development and assist in it's construction.
We are developing a robust trading system capable of trading on many exchanges. Depending on the success rate of certain strategies, we may allow $500k+ to be traded. Objective is to run a diverse set of portfolios utilizing both passive and active re-balancing mechanisms.
- Exchange/Market REST API - Flask/MongoDB/Heroku
- Quantitative Strategy Development - C/C++/Java/Python [Zorro/Zipline/Numpy/Pandas/Scipy] etc
- Project management - Slack/Github/Trello
- Computing - AWS/DigitalOcean
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics or other relevant discipline.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in a quantitative finance area.
- Experience with crypto derivative platforms (Bitmex, Bitfinex, etc.)
- Experience and understanding of technical analysis
- Understanding of Cryptocurrency principles and concepts.
- Experience modeling cryptocurrency metrics
- Quantitative research background: mathematics, statistics, engineering and/or computer science and the ability to use data to back up positions.
- Use of charting tools such as TradingView
Industry: Fintech/Hedge Fund/Crypto
This position is open to the possibility of a partner role in the firm based on performance.
How to Apply: https://angel.co/l/2d5e3M
To arrange a meeting please send a short intro and CV to: email@example.com or through AngelList.
Please include your timezone / availability.
Deadline to Apply: 11/30/2018
Compensation: $70-125k (incl. performance bonuses/revenue sharing)
Location: LA, Miami, Chicago, NYC, SF, Remote
Remote OK?: Yes