[EXPIRED] Design and Growth @ Morning Brew
Morning Brew is making the business world more engaging and exciting for young professionals with daily newsletters, reaching 1 million readers (and counting). The crew is looking to expand its design and growth teams. Learn more about the roles and how to apply here.
About Morning Brew:
Morning Brew is transforming how individuals consume business news and stay up-to-date on the latest global developments. Its daily e-newsletter gives readers a quick and conversational round up of all things business. Every day Morning Brew sends business newsletters to 1 million readers (and counting).
Morning Brew is looking to add a full-time graphic designer and full-time growth marketer to join the team in New York City.
The graphic designer will take control of Morning Brew's visual identity and all subsequent design collateral. That could include images for the newsletters (charts, graphs, animations, etc.), images for ad creative, illustrations for gift guides, collateral for new swag and new landing page designs. Requirements include:
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Ability to create professional charts and graphs
- Strong grasp of design principles, including typography, color, imagery, and composition
- Ability to design for a variety of platforms and devices
- Deep understanding of social platforms and digital storytelling
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to work independently
- Professional experience in a similar graphic design role
This role will focus primarily on growing the portfolio of newsletters by optimizing the existing acquisition channels (referral program, automated email journeys, partnerships, organic methods, paid social, etc.), as well as testing out new methods for growth. Other responsibilities include developing and executing an organic social strategy, assisting in planning and executing marketing campaigns for future Brew products, and developing and analyzing growth reports. Requirements include:
- 2+ years of experience in a growth marketing role
- Experience with DR-focused paid social campaigns (Facebook/Instagram, Google, Quora, Reddit, etc.)
- Ability to gather and analyze data, and draw actionable insights from it
- Creativity - we’re always looking for new, scalable ways to grow our audience
- Experience at a DTC / startup a plus
$500 /year learning credit
Unlimited kombucha/coldbrew (at your own risk)
Location: New York City
Compensation: Full-time competitive salary with opportunity for equity
Learn more about the positions and APPLY HERE. Tell them Next Gen sent you!