[EXPIRED] Brand Partnerships @ Morning Brew
Morning Brew is making the business world more engaging and exciting for young professionals with daily newsletters, reaching 1 million readers (and counting). The crew is looking to expand its brand partnerships team. Learn more about the roles and how to apply here.
About Morning Brew:
Morning Brew is transforming how individuals consume business news and stay up-to-date on the latest global developments. Its daily e-newsletter gives readers a quick and conversational round up of all things business. Every day Morning Brew sends business newsletters to 1 million readers (and counting).
Morning Brew is looking to add a ad operations coordinator to join the team in New York City. Morning Brew partners with brands ranging from Fortune-500s (from Microsoft to Fidelity) to VC-backed start-ups (from Allbirds to Away) through native advertisements in the portfolio of newsletters. The ad ops coordinator will work internally (with our Brand Partnerships team) and externally (with our clients). The role will involve a combination of administrative work, operations, and account management.
- Work closely with the Brand Partnerships team to communicate campaign changes, troubleshoot technical issues, and ensure full delivery of all client deliverables
- Serve as clients’ point of contact for campaign sign-off, delivering performance metrics, invoices, etc.
- Act as liaison between clients and the creative team regarding creative tweaks, adjustments, and approval
- Screen inbound advertising requests through a qualification process
- Support sellers in client list-building and outreach to prospective partners
- Support sellers and creative with media kit building and tailoring kits to specific partners
- 6 months to 1 year of professional experience in marketing, advertising or operations (internships included)
- G Suite proficiency (Sheets, Docs, Slides)
- Strong work ethic and intellectually curious
- Hungry to be in a fast-paced environment and tackle challenges head-on
- Effective time management skills
- Great written communication skills
- Great attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to take initiative and can constantly think ahead
- Coachable, open to feedback, and willingness to learn
$500 /year learning credit
Unlimited kombucha/coldbrew (at your own risk)
Location: New York City
Compensation: Full-time competitive salary with opportunity for equity
Learn more about the positions and APPLY HERE. Tell them Next Gen sent you!