Campaign Strategist @ LeagueSide
LeagueSide, a youth sports marketing company in Philadelphia, is looking for someone to join the Campaign Strategy Team. As a campaign strategist, you will be focused on executing sponsorship campaigns, managing our client relationships, and figuring out how we scale the execution of our business. LeagueSide is growing quickly and it's an exciting time. Learn more and how to apply here.
LeagueSide is the nation's leading youth sports marketing platform. LeagueSide’s mission is to make youth sports more accessible and we’re doing that by using technology to make it easy and effective for sponsors to engage with families at scale.
The company had triple-digit annual growth and has worked with top brands including Lyft, Chipotle, Verizon, Cigna and more. It has been featured in Entrepreneur.com, NPR, and the Huffington Post and earned a Stellar Startup Award from Philly.com in 2017.
Campaign Strategists are the defensive team that wins championships here at LeagueSide. You will be managing our two major stakeholders: sponsors and leagues, and directly impacting the likelihood of client renewal. You will ensure that execution and client success are a home run for our seasonal campaigns, and you’ll help make youth sports more accessible at the same time.
- Build strong and loyal relationships with clients, leagues, and your fellow LeagueSiders
- Onboard all new clients and become the main point of contact for daily and monthly updates and asks
- Work cross-functionally with different LeagueSide teams to continue building client relationships and guarantee effective execution of campaign goals
- Identify and onboard youth sports organizations that meet client campaign requirements
- Manage the execution, deadlines, and budgeting of campaigns to meet client and internal OKRs
- Identify opportunities to add value to our clients’ campaigns and go above and beyond to deliver and present that value
- Measure campaign effectiveness through execution, surveys, activations and other methodologies
- Create processes and systems to help grow the campaign strategy team
- You’re a great listener who creatively and analytically identifies and responds to stakeholder pain points.
- You’re great at meeting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, and managing different projects and responsibilities.
- You know that details are important and love creating processes and systems to organize diverse sets of information
- You’re a creative problem solver and can turn stakeholders into advocates
- You take ownership and pride in the work you do and the responsibilities you’re given
- You love being a part of a team and know how to be passionate, thoughtful, and honest in feedback, debate, and self-evaluation
- You’re not afraid to challenge the status quo and are able to back up that challenge with facts and data
- You know you have a lot of things you can teach us, and that there’s still a lot you can learn
- You're always looking for ways to level up and are excited by new challenges and new opportunities
Location: Center City, Philadelphia, PA
APPLY HERE and tell them Next Gen sent you!