[EXPIRED] Designer @ LA
Girlboss, redefining success for millennial women, is hiring a full-time junior graphic designer to join their Los Angeles Office, creating artwork for editorial, marketing, social, and more. Learn more about Girlboss and the opportunity here.
The Girlboss mission is to redefine success for millennial women by providing the tools and resources they need to own their futures, creating a new reality where women can make progress personally, professionally, and in service of others. Powering growth through community, Girlboss is building a Noah's Ark of the most interesting and ambitious women in the world—powered by digital content, technology, a podcast network, and experiential activations.
Girlboss is looking for a creative, entrepreneurial, and whip-smart junior graphic designer to join its Los Angeles Office. Reporting to the Senior Graphic Designer, this position will create and concept assets for Girlboss’s Editorial and Branded Content design initiatives.
- Work directly with the Senior Graphic Designer to concept and create artwork for editorial, email, social, and marketing materials.
- Work with social strategist to create templated assets for social channels, as well as creating gifs and other sharable social images.
- Work with editorial team to create and add value to editorial features.
- Manage weekly asset creation for all podcasts.
- Work with growth team on asset creation and creative development of sweeps.
- Assist with designing and creating decks, presentations, and program mockups in Keynote and have a base level knowledge of powerpoint
- Stay ahead of design trends, proposing edits and evolution that will help refine the Girlboss voice.
- Strong attention to detail with well-honed typographic and design skills.
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience designing email and using Campaign Monitor a plus
- Experience developing ad units a plus Experience in HTML and CSS a plus
- Experience editing and captioning video a plus
Location: Los Angeles, California
Position: Full-time Equivalent