[EXPIRED] Paid Intern @ DogSpot
Brooklyn-based DogSpot is hiring a paid Digital Marketing Intern to manage social media, support community outreach, provide copywriting support, assist in event coordination and more. Learn more about the role (starting April, 2019) and how to apply here.
DogSpot is the world’s first network of on-demand, internet-connected dog houses serving dog owners who need a safe place for their pup to wait when they run into stores that aren’t dog-friendly. As of March 2019, DogSpot have 60 houses across the U.S. and are going to be launching 300 more houses this year.
DogSpot is looking for a social media savvy intern to be a leader within the MCP (Marketing Communications and Production) team to help drive growth in the digital sphere. The Digital Marketing Intern will report directly to the Director of Communications and work closely with our Design & Production Associate and Chief Design Officer to actively manage social media accounts, support community outreach and management, assist in building valuable community relationships, provide copywriting and brand messaging support, assist in event coordination and planning, and offer any additional required support. This is an hourly paid position.
- Manage DogSpot social media accounts by managing and executing the content calendar, providing copywriting support, leading community management, and providing content strategy recommendations
- Conduct performance analysis using engagement analytics on a weekly basis
- Assist in managing market research & analytics
- Assist in digital advertising management
- Support email marketing and list management
- Assist in brand partnership development, recruiting, onboarding and managing brand ambassadors and influencers
- Represent DogSpot at in-person events
- Research and manage press and customer databases
- Conduct customer outreach and community management online and at events
- Provide copy-editing and writing support
- Work with the MCP team to develop the strategy for brand awareness & acquisition campaigns
The ideal candidate for this role is excited about working on a collaborative team but remains a self-starter with the initiative to take things on without being asked. They are a learner that’s unafraid to experiment, who can pivot to new ideas easily, and work on multiple projects at once. They should be interested in the pet care/services and/or tech space, interested in learning about the internal workings of startups, and ready to grow professionally.