Cannes Lions Start-up Academy with R/GA
Learn more and apply directly here. Tell 'em Next Gen sent ya!
R/GA and Cannes Lions are pleased to announce that the Start-up Academy will be returning to Lions Innovation at the 2018 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity for its fourth consecutive year.
This year, the Academy will promote female founders across the global start-up ecosystem: identifying technology-enabled companies with the potential to impact the marketing, media, and communications and advertising industries, and exposing global brands to an expanded pool of innovative solutions.
Since its inception, the Academy has given early-stage and growth-stage companies the opportunity to learn from, and network with, executives across the media, marketing, advertising, and innovation ecosystem, and pitch in front of an influential audience. Providing them with hands-on support from some of the world’s best communicators, the program has helped founders sharpen their brand identity, focus their business plans, and market their products and services more effectively.
Startups that are female founded, have significant female ownership, or have a female CEO or CTO are encouraged to apply. Applications are open until 23 April, 2018.
The 2018 Cannes Lions Start-up Academy welcomes start-ups from the areas of:
- Advertising, Marketing, Communications, and New Media Solutions
- Mobile and Social Marketing Platforms
- Content Creation Tools and Management Systems
- CRM/Loyalty Services
- Brand and Consumer Experiences
- Connected Retail and Future of Commerce Technologies
- Customer Database and Engagement Platforms
- Augmented, Virtual, and Mixed Reality Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Technologies
- Esports/Fan Engagement